Get an expert workflow automation assessment
When you know where you are today, it’s a lot easier to plan for the future. That’s why we recommend an upfront assessment by someone who’s walked in your shoes. We follow a holistic, consultative process that takes your individual needs into account and can help revolutionize the way your work gets done. Our approach includes:
- Assessing your business strategy and current state of readiness.
- Evaluating roles, processes and technology.
- Identifying potential gaps in equipment and technology— with special attention to color management, variable data and disaster recovery.
- Focusing on efficiency and best practices that help you capture and manage information effortlessly.
- Defining success metrics and giving you the ability to measure results.
- Recommending the products and configuration that’s best for your situation.
Address urgent workflow bottlenecks
In a dynamic, competitive marketplace, you need automation to increase productivity and profitability, as well as deliver the solutions your customers demand. By streamlining steps from job submission through finishing, and integrating MIS, you can remove bottlenecks in areas such as:
- Receiving and ticketing orders.
- Making sure files are correct and production-ready.
- Sorting and routing similar orders to optimize print runs and device utilization.
- Improving color consistency and color management practices.
- Personalizing documents using variable data.
- Expediting invoicing and financial reports.
Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
Your customers want the entire “inbound to outbound” process to be smooth and easy. With the right workflow, it is, because they can:
- Submit orders via your online storefronts
- Receive estimates and job status updates in real time
- Approve proofs and communicate online
- Receive high-quality, consistent output quickly
Rely on experience
Getting workflow right is tricky, especially in multivendor environments. That’s why you want to work with our experts, who have been designing, implementing and supporting workflow solutions for decades. Here’s who and what we bring to the table:
- Color management specialists
- Software, hardware and application integration experts
- Collaboration tools and a vast knowledgebase
- Partnerships with leading workflow software vendors
- Documentation of processes that you keep for reference
- Optional, ongoing consultations to discuss new opportunities