Invest in business productivity
Software runs your company, so why risk unnecessary cost, downtime and disruption that can affect client relationships, business deals and customer service? With a Ricoh software support plan, we'll help you get up and running quickly, with no surprises. Just expert assistance.
Unlike many other companies, for select Ricoh software products, our software maintenance support plans include new versions, releases and service levels as part of your coverage at no additional charge. Support plans are available for Ricoh software and certain third-party software products that you purchase from Ricoh.
Regardless of whether you choose one- or three-year contracts, you'll receive 24/7 telephone support for system-down issues. For less critical issues, we'll respond during regular business hours. To discuss your coverage options, please contact your Ricoh production print specialist, or you can us at 1-877-318-8969, option 2.
Need to submit a problem? Gather the
right information first.
The more prepared you are before you contact us, the faster we can help resolve your issue. Here are the basics, but you can learn more in the Software Support Handbook:
- Provide your account name and contact information.
- Describe the problem and symptoms.
- Gather background information, such as software levels, steps that led to failure, system changes, etc.
- Gather diagnostic information, if possible, such as logs, storage dumps, traces, etc.
- Determine the severity level, from Severity 1, which is critical impact/system down to Severity 3, which is minimal business impact.
Support when you need it
Your business demands your attention to core issues, not troubleshooting issues with your software. Again, we encourage you to read through the Software Support Handbook which contains important information on the procedures and practices followed in the service and support of our production print software products. Let's be on the same page from the start.
Earn your loyalty, that's our priority
We want to make sure you're happy with our support every time you call on us. Here's our game plan:
- Provide ongoing communication regarding your problem status through problem resolution
- Take ownership of your call for support purposes
- Provide a defined escalation process when management assistance is needed
- Keep our commitment to continuously improve our service processes