Increase device uptime with Ricoh printer maintenance
Poorly maintained devices can lead to expensive surprises, including unscheduled downtime, missed deadlines and unhappy customers. One of the best ways to protect your investments in Ricoh printers? Maintenance contracts that provide up to 24/7 support. Let our Customer Support Specialists show you what years of experience and training can do, which is to reduce your risk with proper maintenance.
Hardware maintenance contracts are available for workgroup, industrial, cutsheet and continuous feed printers. And payment terms are put in place to satisfy your requirements monthly, quarterly, annually or with prepayment.
- Standard or custom service plans are available.
- Service personnel are trained specifically on our printers, and they are backed by product engineering support.
- Our maintenance management methods, which adhere to consistent standards, can increase printer availability.
- Certain printers include customer replaceable units (CRUs) or trained customer replaceable units (TCRUs), which allow you to replace certain parts and resolve issues, thereby improving your uptime.
- In addition, we offering other Maintenance Support Services that go beyond standard maintenance requirements and can help you manage your print environment from installation through disposal.
- The Maintenance Agreement Qualification Process (MAQ) describes how to prepare printers and other machines for maintenance coverage, relocation, storage or sale.
Go beyond maintenance with optional services
We know Ricoh devices inside and out, so there's no one better to provide supplemental services.
- Equipment installation and discontinuance
- Equipment relocation and rearrangement
- Service qualification inspection
- Key operator support
- Onsite and standby coverage
- Customer technical training
- Hourly multiservice support
- Surplus equipment disposal
- Total site management
- Supplies management
- Pre-post and OEM equipment maintenance
- MICR product maintenance
Choose the plan the works best for you
Should you have a printer problem, our maintenance support center may be able to resolve it over the telephone. Call 1-877-318-8968 or submit a ticket. When problems cannot be resolved remotely, we'll address them based on the level of coverage you have.
Our service technician is dispatched to your location to repair the problematic printer.
- 5X9 Next Business Day Response
This type of service is delivered between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday, excluding Ricoh holidays. A Ricoh Customer Support Specialist (CSS) will contact you, on average, within one hour of receiving your service request for requests received by the CSS during the contracted hours of coverage. If a service requests is received by the CSS outside of the contracted hours, you'll hear from a CSS the next business day. The CSS may schedule an onsite visit at a mutually agreeable time within the contracted hours of coverage.
- 7x24 Same Day Response
With round-the-clock onsite service, you can expect a call from a service technician within one hour. If onsite service is required, a service technician will be scheduled to arrive at your site within 24 hours of receiving the call. Typically, though, a CSS may arrive within two to four hours of the initial call.
Examples of Customized Service offerings include:
- Supplies, Usage, Maintenance (SUM)
A continuous feed printer offering that includes supplies, usage and maintenance on one invoice. The developer mix and toner are included in the usage rate. We manage your supplies.
- Multi-Click Maintenance
The standard maintenance for cutsheet printers includes toner and certain consumables as part of the agreement. We manage your supplies.
- Mutual Interest Maintenance (MIM)
Our CSSs train your qualified technicians to perform routine preventative maintenance and certain corrective maintenance activities.
- Volume Commitment Plan
The volume commitment plan is a contract for usage equipment with a base charge that includes a specified copy allowance and overage charge for copies in excess of allowance.
- Volume Commitment Plan with Pooling
The usage charges for multiple, same-type, same-service-level printers at a particular location can be ‘pooled’ for cumulative billing. You can spread your print volume across multiple machines.
- Customized Solution
We'll work with you to put together a service solution that meets your needs.