Modernize document composition
Satisfying your customers’ communication preferences requires near-acrobatic methods of capturing, managing and delivering information. Many aging document composition systems just aren’t that flexible. Fortunately, our Document Composition solutions allow you to:
- Personalize documents with variable data and other content.
- Deliver documents via print, e-presentment, fax, SMS, email and archive.
- Save money and paper by using onserts instead of preprinted inserts.
Start with an assessment
If you like clear action plans, you'll like our assessment workshop. We'll review your business objectives, workflows, software and hardware, then recommend an onsite or cloud solution that fits your business strategies and customer experience objectives.
Get up and running quickly
Start reviewing the list of ideas you couldn’t pursue with your old system — you’ll be executing them soon after we:
- Install and test new software and integrate it into your current processes.
- Convert or build new document composition applications.
- Integrate document composition with print workflows so data flows smoothly from the time you receive it through mail processing.
- Train your staff.
Reduce customer service costs
When your customers can't understand their statements or can’t find what they're looking for, they call customer service. That's expensive. A fresh statement design can lower your call center costs and production expenses. You can even use color and graphs to highlight the important bits and reduce the number of pages in a typical statement.
Expect a customized experience
You’re investing in your future, so it’s important to get what you want. That’s why our tailored services can include a complete document composition overhaul, workflow fine-tuning, statement design or even application migration and integration. We’ll also set up an implementation schedule that works for you.