Simplify cross-media marketing with an all-in-one tool
Executing cross-media campaigns with multiple tools is difficult and time consuming. EFI® DirectSmile Cross Media eliminates complexity and uncertainty by combining design, personalization, automation and tracking in a single tool. Designed for use by commercial printers, agencies and corporations, EFI® DirectSmile Cross Media fosters creativity while enabling you to:
- Add value to print offerings and increase revenue with personalization and multi-media integration.
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships and repeat business versus one-off print projects.
- Increase go-to-market speed by managing campaigns with an easy-to-use, browser-based interface.
- Measure campaign success with response tracking and analytics.
- Expand the software’s capabilities with APIs and custom code.
Build and personalize campaign pieces with drag-and-drop ease
You don't need HTML or programming skills to use EFI® DirectSmile Cross Media. You can set up rules — and use templates, a built-in VDP tool and a built-in design editor — to make it easy to create your campaign assets. Drag and drop images into place, insert recipient names, add messages and more to build:
- Personalized, printed pieces like post cards and direct mailers — print workflows included
- Websites with personalized URLs (pURLs)
- Mobile sites, QR codes and SMS
- Personalized emails
- Interactive customer surveys
- Online forms and registration pages
Automate multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns
To get the most from your investment right away, ask our Professional Services team to implement the software and workflows. For example, the team can integrate EFI® DirectSmile Cross Media with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and other third-party systems and set up your branded portal. You'll quickly be able to execute campaigns in hours or days instead of weeks, managing data and activities from one screen, and much more:
- Give your customers access to the portal so they can customize the templates you’ve set up, schedule campaigns and follow results.
- Send automated reminders, follow-up actions and recurring communications like birthday greetings.
- Create versions of campaign assets to support market segmentation.
- Pull data from social media accounts and use it for personalization or add it to the campaign database.
Display campaign results on mobile, tablet and desktop devices
The customizable campaign dashboard displays results that you can view on any device. The software tracks activities related to website visitors and events, emails, pURLs, QR codes and more, and collects the data in a database that supports analytics. The database also provides the information you need to strategize and build new campaigns.