FusionPro VDP Creator is the industry-leading variable data publishing (VDP) solution that brings template design, data file definition, business logic, and print-stream creation together into one cross-platform program to produce personalized printed materials. From extremely complex to very simple, FusionPro VDP Creator can help print service providers produce marketing collateral materials that incorporate customer or prospect data to create highly personalized messaging.
Using FusionPro VDP Creator
FusionPro VDP Creator boasts an unmatched feature set and leads all competitive solutions with nearly 17,000 installations worldwide. Using an Adobe Acrobat plug-in for both Mac and Windows platforms, it offers the most comprehensive set of output formats in the marketplace, ensuring maximum compatibility throughout the VDP workflow.
- Acrobat toolbar with quick access buttons, frame dialogues, "Steps" and "Document Overview" palette.
- 12 VDP output formats (PDF, PostScript, VDX, PPML, HP-PPML, VPS, JLYT, VIPP, Digimaster-PS, AFP, JPG, and PDF/VT).
- International language support (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Finnish, Polish, Greek, and Turkish).
- Direct integrations with other PTI solutions such as MarcomCentral, FusionPro® Expression, FusionPro® Direct, and FusionPro® Server. FusionPro VDP Creator can even be used with competitor solutions.
- Service providers can quickly and easily create complex rules with little training.
- Flexible output formats offer compatibility with the leading digital print workflows and allow service providers to change and adapt to business needs.
- Meet your customers' global marketing needs with multilingual variable data composition. Consumer data files can even specify a specific language for each recipient.
- Scalable solutions allow service providers numerous upgrade paths for larger volume jobs, cross-media campaigns, personalized images, and Web-to-print solutions.