PTI offers ExactTarget Email Service to help create and deliver personalized, targeted messages to subscribers that drive engagement and ROI. Email marketing campaigns can be used to complement print campaigns or stand alone. Dynamic content features can be used within MarcomCentral to enable end users the power to create customized email campaigns. Emails can be created from a built-in editor, loaded templates, or raw html from programs such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
Using PTI ExactTarget Email Service
Print and marketing service providers can offer best-in-class email services that expand their cross-media offering. A wider range of services can win new accounts, retain current accounts, grow revenue and transform the company's identity. A built-in HTML editor allows the direct creation of emails without programming skills or additional resources. Email campaigns can be highly personalized with other PTI products including FusionPro Expression and FusionPro Links for image personalization and personalized URLs respectively.
PTI offers ExactTarget Email Service for many reasons. Best-in-class deliverability assures emails get past spam filters, wide-ranging features satisfy complex demands, and additional digital marketing products allow service providers to easily expand capabilities. Dynamic content features are used in conjunction with sophisticated web-to-print solutions such as MarcomCentral.
- Integrated with MarcomCentral
- Best-in-class deliverability
- HTML email editor
- Comprehensive reporting
- Post ExactTarget templates within MarcomCentral for enterprise accounts who need multiple users to execute dynamic and personalized email campaigns.
- Even at peak sending times, mission-critical messages will always reach your customers. An average system up-time of 99.99% minimizes lost revenue or productivity.
- Create emails without programming skills using a simple online interface. Insert personalization or other email functions quickly and easily using simple application controls.
- Communicate campaign effectiveness by using robust reporting features. Export reports as data or present summary statistics through pre-built graphical charts.