PDF Pro™ creates PDF files from legacy data streams. Recommended for archive and reprint applications, PDF Pro creates fully indexable Adobe PDF optimized for desktop, as well as for archival and reprint. Used in conjunction with RSA transform products, M.I.S. Print™, IPDSPrint™, and VIPrint™, PDF Pro repurposes mainframe data stream output converted to PostScript to 100% Adobe PDF, including PDF/A, for viewing, and searching.
PDF Pro provides new life to old legacy transaction document by enabling new delivery methods. Offer customers a better solution than Xerox printers with built-in transforms which cannot create PDF output. Being based on Adobe technology, it provides true Adobe PDF files.
- Convert legacy data streams to indexable, viewable PDF or TIFF files.
- Searchable text, not just TIFF images.
- Dynamically name and distribute documents via email, FTP, and the network based on variable data in the print data stream.
- PDF splitting, indexing, bookmarking, and document management integration with PDF archival solutions.
- Make information more accessible, useful, and valuable and improve customer service and business operations with instant access to documents, including transactional documents.
- View actual statements instead of raw data, while leveraging full PDF searching capabilities.
- Existing investments in document composition can be repurposed to be distributed in electronic format which can be faster, cheaper, and “greener.”
- Increase flexibility and presentment abilities.