Achieve the productivity your presses are designed to provide
Unnecessary device downtime drives up your costs, lowers revenue and reduces profits. The challenge is knowing what your uptime is and how to improve it. SpencerMetrics® CONNECT® cloud-based software collects data from almost any digital press and provides the analytics you need to see your operational big picture and make improvements.
Assure higher profitability with print analytics
With reliable print analytics, you can make better decisions about resource allocation, workflow and hardware/software purchases. Our Professional Services team, together with experts from SpencerMetrics, set up and configure the software. They also train your operators to use the iPad® minis that are installed at each device. Within a day or two, you're running a data-driven shop.
Visualize a better approach to print shop management
Your data is stored in the cloud, so you can access it anytime via your password-protected, browser-based portal. The print analytics appear on a dashboard in easy-to-understand graphics, and you can view, save, print and export the results. With real-time insights, you can:
- Compare presses, locations, operators, time periods and more.
- Drill down to determine the root causes of inefficiencies.
- Improve print job costing, estimates, scheduling and billing.
- Import data into your print MIS system or business applications.
- Schedule reports to run automatically.
- Set up notifications and alerts.
- Define best practices.