IPDSPrint™ software supports the migration from legacy output devices to modern network printers by enabling legacy data streams to be printed on any network, mid-range, or production printer. IPDSPrint converts IPDS data streams to PostScript, optimizing output for various printers. IPDS Print can also be integrated with other RSA solutions, such as QDirect™ or PDF Pro™.
IPDSPrint is the only IPDS transform product on the market offering a 100% fidelity guarantee. IPDSPrint is also the only IPDS transform product that runs co-resident on Kodak Digimasters.
- Supports LCDS, DJDE Metacode, XES/UDK, SCS, ASCII, and EBCDIC line data.
- 100% fidelity guarantee.
- Support for important features such as OTEXT and BTEXT, highlight color, and retention of all plex, finishing, and media ticketing.
- Resource management with automatic distribution to multiple controllers.
- Enable printing of legacy data streams on any PostScript-enabled printer.
- Creates quality print jobs by ensuring the PostScript output matches the legacy output.
- Existing customer jobs and workflows can remain the same. No changes to data or extra steps are required.
- Output is consistent between systems and locations because all resources are kept in sync.