Fiery® Digital Print Servers' innovative technology maximizes user productivity with its powerful hardware, intuitive operation, and automated workflows that connect and integrate with customer environments. The Fiery color management tools deliver accurate and consistent color every time. The Command WorkStation interface provides ease of use operation for everyone and smart support tools make tasks simpler, more error-free and profitable.
Fiery servers have a wordwide reputation as the industry-standard workflow in digital printing with acceptance across all types of users from office to high-end production. Over 17 million people use Fiery controllers today, making it easier for Fiery customers to leverage the experience or shorten the learning curve for operators. It also can increase productivity by optimizing resources and labor more efficiently.
- Fiery Command WorkStation (CWS5) print job management interface.
- Image Enhance Visual Editor (IEVE).
- End-to-end native PDF workflows improve the consistency and flexibility of the printed output from design to print.
- Productive, intuitive and flexible, CWS5 streamlines workflows and allows operators to do work with fewer clicks to ensure optimal output at faster speeds.
- IEVE allows customers to make on-the-fly corrections for individual images without the need to go back to the original design files.
- Enables simultaneous CPSI and Adobe® PDF Print Engine workflows to ensure accuracy and consistency of output from design to print.