Receive industry-leading knowledge and guidance
A global association, Idealliance® provides information, training, tools and collaboration opportunities to companies in the visual/graphic communications industry. You can tap into valuable resources and a network of colleagues to strengthen your business in areas such as strategic planning, management, sales, technical skills, customer satisfaction and advocacy.
Simplify color management with G7 qualification
The G7 method provides a measurable, predictable method to help you produce consistent color across devices, substrates, inks and locations. When you use G7, you can reduce make-ready time and reproduce color accurately by achieving visual matches between different imaging systems. We’ll guide you through G7 Master Facility qualification ― one of our Color Management services ― so you can operate according to a global standard that makes it easy to communicate and meet color expectations.
Reduce cost and increase productivity with online training
The Idealliance® education library offers Color Management Professional and Master courses, as well as MailPro, G7 workflow and integrated media courses. This affordable education strategy allows you to:
- Customize training by targeting lessons and courses to individual needs.
- Provide 24/7 access, along with tablet support, so employees can set their own training schedules.
- Add certified employees to the Idealliance® database of experts.
Test and calibrate printing systems
CHROMiX’s Curve4™ software can help you reduce rework, protect customer relationships, and earn a reputation for print excellence. Additionally, the analytical tools included within Curve4 software give you the capability to:
- Obtain pass/fail reports for all G7 Master conditions and for individual proofs verified with ISO 12647-7 control strips.
- Calibrate any stable, repeatable printing system to G7 standards, and calibrate spot color inks using the spot color tone value (SCTV) method.
- Recalibrate quickly so you can address issues and eliminate the cost of a second press run.
Join a community dedicated to advancing the industry
As an Idealliance® member, you can learn and apply the best business practices that support continuous improvement and help you remain relevant and competitive. Membership offers other rewards:
- Influence the future of visual and graphic communications.
- Collaborate with industry leaders in content and media creation, print and digital services, technology manufacturing and materials supply.
- Take advantage of discounted member resources.