Supplier Program

Bookmark this page—it's just for Ricoh USA suppliers

Our suppliers are a big part of our success, and we want to make it easy for you to do business with us. Here, you can find information about diversity, certification, compliance, guidelines and requirements. For starters, you may want to review the Ricoh USA supplier terms and conditions.

Conduct transactions in a snap

For current suppliers, we offer the iSupplier portal, which allows you to enter business transactions throughout the procure-to-pay lifecycle. And you can search for how-to information in the iSupplier Portal Users Guide and iSupplier Training Guide.

Diversity is important to us

Our policy is to provide diverse businesses with the opportunity to participate in all areas of our procurement activities, which comply with applicable federal, state and local laws. This means all firms or institutions, regardless of the business owner’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran. Questions? Contact

Whether you are supplying products or services, our diversity policy applies. And it supports expansion of purchasing opportunities for businesses owned and operated by minorities, women, veterans and service-disabled veterans, and disabled persons.

  • Minority-owned businesses are defined as being at least 51 percent owned and controlled by one or more individuals from any of the following ethnic groups: Black, Hispanic, Native (including Eskimo and Native Hawaiians) and Asian Americans; or are "minority controlled" by 30 percent of the voting stock, board of directors and management.
  • Women-owned businesses are defined as being at least 51 percent owned and controlled by one or more women.
Certify your business for proper standing

The supplier diversity certification process helps to ensure that suppliers are certified as minority, women-owned, disabled and/or small and disadvantaged businesses. We keep accurate records so we can provide a quarterly report of diversity spend by supplier and category to commercial customers who request this data. We do not report diversity spend by individual contract or program.

If you wish to be designated in our systems as a minority-owned or women-owned business, you must acquire, provide to us and maintain the appropriate certification(s). When multiple designations apply, please provide us with a certification from each agency or association:

  • The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and its regional affiliate councils
  • The Small Business Administration (SBA) - 8a/SDB programs
  • A federal government agency (i.e., the  Department of Transportation)
  • A state government agency (i.e., the Department of Transportation)
  • A local county or city government agency (i.e.,  City of Chicago/Cook County)
  • Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
  • National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
Get paid on time

If we don't have your taxpayer identification number (TIN), we can't pay you. It's the law. To prevent a possible delay in payments, please provide your current TIN at the time you are set up in our system. If your entity, TIN or social security number (SSN) changes, please be sure to send an updated form to:

Ricoh USA
Accounts Payable
6300 Diagonal Highway
Boulder, CO 80301

Please provide us with a W-9 or W-8 form. Both forms are used to prove that the supplier/ vendor listed on the form has the legal right to do business in the United States.

  • A W-9 form is used when the supplier and/or vendor is based or incorporated within the United States.
  • A W-8 form is used when the supplier and/or vendor is based or incorporated outside of the United States but is doing business with a U.S. company from outside the U.S. or is doing business inside the U.S.
  • A W-8BEN form is required when the non-U.S. supplier and/or vendor is doing business with a U.S. company from outside the U.S.
  • A W-8ECI form is required when a non-U.S. supplier and/or vendor is doing business inside the U.S.

Other types of W-8 forms may apply, so be sure to consult with your tax advisor about which one to use. If you have questions concerning tax matters that aren't answered by your tax advisor or the information on this website, please send an email to

Know import/export rules before you ship goods to us

Please review UPS's country-by-country regulation information. On this page, you can input the importing and exporting countries to determine what requirements you need to meet in order to ship goods to us. Questions regarding import and export requirements? Please contact

Comply with chemical and environment requirements

If you supply us with chemical materials, parts and products for hardware that we sell, you have to verify that your products comply with our product chemical and environmental requirements. Download and complete the Product Substance Declaration for Suppliers from the iSupplier portal.

Set up third-party billing with UPS

We work with UPS Supply Chain Solutions for transportation services. If the terms of your purchase order call for us to pay for transportation costs, you will need a UPS shipper number that will third-party bill to us. You can obtain a shipper number by contacting Be sure to include your purchase order number and the approximate number of pieces and weights to be shipped.

With a shipper number, you can utilize any current UPS system (WorldShip, CampusShip, etc.). Questions about shipping or UPS-related items? Contact or