Collaborate with us, improve project results
Welcome developers! Join our program and you can work with RICOH ProcessDirector, our production print workflow software; the Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) print stream; AFP color architecture; or other software products.
Membership means you and your customers can:
- Have remote, round-the-clock access to the latest AFP printers for testing, thereby reducing hardware and software quality issues
- Create new revenue opportunities via software extensions
- Lower project risk
- Improve interoperability
- Simplify integration
- Improve color rendition
- Reduce the cost of new application development
Expand your software expertise
- Here's how the program works. As a member, you’ll have the following benefits:
- Developer-to-developer consulting via telephone
- Optional technical support via email
- Web access to current Ricoh production AFP printers via a unique function called Virtual Print Facility (VPF)
- Development and testing licensing for the AFP Resource Installer
- Access to our premier workflow system – Ricoh ProcessDirector – for potential integration in its flow
Conduct tests on our virtual printers
When you're ready to test your code, you can log in to certain Ricoh/InfoPrint printers. With Virtual Print Facility you will be “printing” to the actual printer; only the backend marking engine is bypassed. You'll receive full resolution TIFF images of each page rendered, along with the associated job logs. At this time, you can access the InfoPrint 5000 continuous feed inkjet printer, the InfoPrint 4100 continuous feed EP printer, and the Ricoh C900 cutsheet AFP printer.
Develop advanced AFP output
If advanced AFP output is your focus, work with the AFP Resource Installer. The software consists of three consolidated interfaces for the installation and management of AFP color management, font and image object resources.
The Color Management Resource (CMR) installer manages files that include the color management information required to render printed output with color fidelity. The font installer manages WorldType Fonts for AFP print servers, WorldType Fonts for AFP clients, and other OpenType and TrueType fonts in Microsoft® Unicode format. The data object installer manages files that contain image object data such as JPEG and TIFF files.
Solve workflow challenges for your clients
Ready to dive into workflow software? Companies rely on it to lower cost, improve efficiency and increase accuracy. RICOH ProcessDirector, which is modular and extensible, is a market leader. It runs print operations in some of the world's largest companies, which require the highest level of document integrity.
Build solutions that involve connections to data sources, print preparation, production printing, Automated Document Factory (ADF) capabilities, print and non-print analytics, multichannel distribution and more. Both print server and print manager, the software allows users to manage Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) printing, which provides page-level error recovery.
Join now—what are you waiting for?
For general information or to register for the program, contact email@example.com or call 720-663-3181. For business-related questions, contact the program manager, Bill Shaffer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-663-3221. Enrollment involves an annual fee.