Ricoh unveils enhanced RICOH ProcessDirector to help customers see cost- and process-efficiency
Updated RICOH ProcessDirector provides unprecedented levels of flexibility to help customers adapt to changing challenges and stay within budget
MALVERN, PA, November 23, 2015 – Ricoh Americas Corporation today announced enhancements to its flagship critical communications software, RICOH ProcessDirector, as part of the company’s ongoing efforts to deliver the best results and value to each, individual customer. RICOH ProcessDirector, a modular, scalable workflow-driven solution, now more effectively helps customers capture, transform and manage information in ways that streamline operations, improve process integrity, enhance operator productivity, reduce errors and lower costs.
“We serve a wide variety of customers with a wide variety of needs, and, as such we have always aimed to ensure that RICOH ProcessDirector is as flexible and feature-rich to match our customers’ requirements,” said John Fulena, Vice President, Production Printing Business Group, Ricoh Americas Corporation. “In the new world of work, where customers are constantly looking for the utmost efficiency, both in terms of processes and price point, it’s very important that we strive to provide the right solution for the job, and also help for the best value to match their specific needs.”
As part of Ricoh’s Critical Communications solutions suite, the new, flexible RICOH ProcessDirector offers many exciting features, including:
- Document-level processing of PDF jobs, which allows greater user control deeper into the production process.
- Optional AFP Feature, enabling use of the powerful AFP document architecture; the baseline product with this feature included costs less than previous versions of AFP-capable RICOH ProcessDirector.
- Optional advanced transform capabilities, allowing users to work with a variety of file formats; the baseline product with this feature costs less than previous versions of the base RICOH ProcessDirector.
- Optional Mailroom Integrity feature, which helps ensure mail is efficiently and accurately directed, a package deal with RICOH ProcessDirector that brings mailroom integrity at a lower price point than previous versions.
- Delivery Preference Management, which enables multi-channel communicators to easily, automatically match a communication’s channel to its recipient’s preferred medium based on their stated preference, at a lower price point than previously available.
Further RICOH ProcessDirector enhancements bring added value to customers, thanks to the software’s new, flexible, ultra-modular approach including AFP and added document level controls. For more information on the new RICOH ProcessDirector and how it can adapt to your specific needs, read the brochure here: http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/images/uploads/Literature/RICO1952_RIC_ProcessDirector_Bro_v3.pdf
For more on how Ricoh’s Critical Communications solution suite can help your business, watch this video series.
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2014, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,236 billion yen (approx. 21.7 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
Breakaway Communications for Ricoh
© 2015 Ricoh Company, Ltd. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.