Ricoh to Showcase Postal Optimization Solutions at National Postal Forum 2014
Interactive booth highlightsaward-winning solutions and best practices to allievate pain points for mailersand printers of all sizes
MALVERN, Pa.- March 13, 2014 – Ricoh today announced its newest offerings and demos to be showcased at the 2014 National Postal Forum (NPF), March 16-19 in Washington, DC. Attendees who visit Ricoh booth #1711 will experience the many postal optimization, critical communications, inbound and outbound mailsolutions and services that areempowering customers to benefit from costsavings, increased efficiencies and compliance-driven input and output.
With the many changes in mail today, companies need solutions that meet inbound and outbound challenges, ranging from compliance issues, to end-to-end tracking, to data management. Whether it’s direct mailers seeking to maximizedigital technology tools or print rooms determining how to maximize postal discounts under IMb regulations, NPF attendees will have the opportunity to learn about cost effective, streamlined solutions that can address allcommunications challenges. Ricoh will conduct live demonstrations that enable small, medium and large mailers to enhance the integrity of each mail piece while delivering compliance-driven communications.
In addition, Ricoh will give NPF attendees a hands-on interactive booth experience. This will include a video wall where attendees can see real world customer case studies that highlight how Ricoh’s solutions eased their mail pain points. Ricoh will also have a digital workflow wall where our postal and processing experts can interactively draw up workflows that meet your specific mail challenges.
In #1711 booth, attendees will learn about:
- Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) – This adaptable, customer-centric suite of workflow solutions helps organizations large and small ensure data is secure inside and outside the company, mitigate risks of paper-based information, streamline business processes and optimize information. Ricoh’s MDS approach is the foundation for it’s business process services offerings and the varied solutions that will be discussed at NPF. Subject matter experts will be on hand to discuss ways this suite will ultimately help your organization meet its mail goals with MDS solutions.
- Critical Communication Solution Suite that enables faster, more accurate and cost-efficient mail operations through automation, tracking and compliance. At the show, attendees will see
- Ricoh Federal Integrated Mail Services - A managed services frameworkthat incorporates Ricoh Digital Mail Services, Ricoh equipment, and workflow software that address inbound and outbound mail pain points for federal organizations.These services help centralize communicationswhile lowering costs, increasing productivity, addressing security concerns, protecting information and enhancing sustainability. At NPF, Ricoh Federal experts will be on hand to discuss these services as well as CBRNE detection/containment capabilities, ADF 2.0 (Automated Document Factory), Customer Communications Management (CCM), and more.
- A postal production environment demo – featuring the RICOH C5100 printer, inserter, camera verification and the end-to-end workflow to control the entire production process.
“This is a critical time for mailers of all sizes. The nature of our ever-changing industry only allows us a tight window to grapple with and capitalize on new requirements and regulations such as IMb in order to increase operational cost savings and workflow efficiencies,” said Dominic Ponrelli, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation.“With more information than ever flowing through people’s mail rooms, we look forward to showcasing the types of solutions that will help mailers navigate, benefit from and leverage the next wave of mail and print changes and challenges.”
NPF attendees can also hear from Ricoh experts on the ever-growing mail and communications changes by attendingconference sessions including:
- The Mail Psyche: How To Get Along With The Mail (Sun, March 16 at 3pm in Nat’l Harbor 2) – Ricoh expert will discuss the key areas that need to be addressed to help companies tame the many problems inherent in mail operations, allowing them to create a harmonious relationship with these very key critical communication channels for customer communications.
- Outsource Your Operations To The Cloud (Mon,March 17 at 11am in Nat’l Harbor 10) – Ricoh spokesperson will explain how companies can minimize investment in resources, capital and time when managing an efficient mail operation by outsourcing many of the granular pieces of the mail process to the cloud.
- Mail Workflow: Automating Your Way To Lower Costs And Improved Quality (Tues, March 18 at 8am in Nat’l Harbor 3) – Process control systems which can help companies automate workflow and improve operational efficiencies will be discussed here, along with examples of success stories in this area.
- Assessing Your Mail Operations (Wed, March 19 at 8am in Nat’l Harbor 10) – This session will cover ways mailers can quickly and affordably assess their operations for efficiency and how to use this information to improve systems and generate value.
- How to Reduce Costs in Returned Mail (Wed, March 19 at 4:30pm in Chesapeake D) – Ricoh expert will walk you through potential solutions that can streamline mail systems and help reduce the ever increasing costs of returned mail, while improving quality.
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2013, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,924 billion yen (approx. 20 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/.